How Fast is a Custom Tariff
The cost of a Interstate Tariff in United does not have to be shocking.
In a tariff the moving company typically need help if they are not fimilluar with long distance relocation across state lines. Our staff support our customers so they can be sucsessful in the moving industry.
Our reasonable, flat fees for a interstate tariff are:
- $599.93 for published tariff.
- $999.95 for published tariff and supporting (BL) & forms
- $1497 published tariff and supporting (BL) & forms, + carrier agrrement
We also offer an Expedited option that gets you your tariff fast, in as little as 3 – 4 days.
We can help you obtain your FMCSA compliant tariff so that you can get USDOT license, or just move your moving company forward properly.
Moving Tariff Information
Want to keep your moving company safe? By buying from us you will be able to keep your costs low and move your business forward.
If you are still unsure about moving tariffs please call (702) 333-2430 to talk with us. Our associates are on the line to give you the best advice possible regarding moving tariffs.
Want to make your tariff customized to your needs. Give us a call and let us show you how we can help create a moving tariff based off your ideas.
If you want to know what you will be receiving please give us a call and we can go over our product with you before your make the purchase.
High Quality Tariffs - At An Affordable Price
Free shipping - On All Orders
Save up to 40% - By Buying From Us
No Hassle Purchasing - Easy And Quick
Buying from us allows you to get a quality moving tariff at a great low cost.
These Moving Tariffs Are Built By Moving Professionals.
What Movers Should Know:
- Every moving company must have proof of a moving tariff licensed to them if they are moving household goods from state to state. However, if you are doing local moves you are not required to have a moving tariff,
- If you are planning to register with the FMCSA, make sure you purchase a moving tariff before completing your application to turn into them. You can not proceed with licensing with the US DOT without providing evidence of your participation with a household goods arbitration program.
- Before purchasing an arbitration program make sure you know what you are looking for for your moving company. What we offer is a highly affordable and good quality product.
- If you still have questions regarding moving tariffs please give us a call at 1 (702) 333-2430. Our associates will be able to help you research and purchase a moving tariff.
- We invite you to compare our moving tariff price with other competitors before purchasing.
- More information on our arbitration products can be given to you if you give us a call. We will email you information or talk with you about products.